Today I’m working with Lawn Fawn!What I decided on today, is a project for the Thanksgiving Dinner Table (however, in our family’s case this year, it will be a Thanksgiving Breakfast Table, because we’re going downtown in Chicago to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade early in the morning to my brother’s house; he and his wife live right above the parade route and we can watch the whole thing from their living room!) – Thanksgiving Table Place Cards. Because I knew I wanted to make 10 of these, I started an assembly line process:
And here’s the finished product: 10 different place cards
It was awesome seeing all these stamp sets work together for one occasion!
I actually made this project for the latest Lawnscaping Challenge: #69 Sentiment. My sentiments are all on the inside, and I placed a different verse inside each one, all about being Thankful.
OK, now that the place cards are done, now I guess it’s time to start figuring out what I’m going to be bringing for the breakfast table (food-wise!)!
Thanks for visiting today, and Happy Crafting!
I’ll be entering this project into the following Challenges:
- Marker Pop Challenges: #34 Anything Goes (ends 11/17) >>UPDATE: This project was chosen in the Top 3!!<<
- Lawn Fawn Challenges: Lawnscaping Challenge #69 Sentiment (ends 11/13)>>UPDATE: This project was featured on LF’s Fawny Flickr Fall post!!<<
- Love to Create: Challenge #91 Thanksgiving/Thanks (ends 11/17)>>UPDATE: This project was chosen as the Winner!<<
- My Sheri Crafts: Challenge #123 Fall/Thanksgiving (ends 11/22)>>UPDATE: This project was chosen as one of the Winners!<<
- Craftin’ Desert Diva’s: Linky Party#19 Happy Thanksgiving (ends 11/24)>>UPDATE: This project was chosen in the Top 3!!<<