The Challenge is being sponsored by the great Simon Says Stamp, and they’re offering a $25 gift card!I created a bookmark for my daughter who LOVES to read, (my first baby of 4) and is starting 11th grade (I can not tell you how fast this is going – she’s 16 and I can’t believe it!). Even though most of her reading is done on electronics these days (sort of sad!), she occasionally does still need a bookmark for a good old fashioned traditional book 😉 I used these Lawn Fawn products:
Have a wonderful week, Crafters!
PLEASE READ!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! To play along and be qualified for the prize, you must do the following:
• Be a follower of Lawnscaping.
• Create a NEW PROJECT based on the challenge, link our challenge AND inspiration photo to your post and add your direct link to your post or online gallery to the Inlinkz below.
• TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION
• You many combine a total of 3 challenges with your entry as long as the other challenges are not the same theme as ours. You may enter the challenge a maximum of 3 times!
• You have until Wednesday, August 27, 2014 to submit your entries!
You are also welcome to upload your entries to the Flickr group! The Spotted and Hearted Patrol checks Flickr regularly, hint hint! 🙂
I’ll be entering this project into the following Challenges:
- Come and Get It Challenges: Use a Die (ends 8/8)
- Sunday Stamps: #81 It’s Pink! (ends 8/8)
- AAA Cards: Game #14 Watercolors (ends 8/14)
- Scribble and Scrap: #24 Anything Goes (ends 8/14)
- Artistic Inspirations: #103 Anything Goes/Back to School (ends 8/10)
- The Order of the Opus Gluei: A Good Read (ends 8/10)
- Crafting from The Heart: #30 Anything Goes (ends 8/10)
- My Craft Spot: Bright Summer Colors (ends 8/11)
- My Craft Creations: Anything Goes (ends 8/16)
- Fairytale Stampers: #42 Ribbons/Lace (ends 8/16)
- Fitztown Challenge Blog: #47 Anything Goes (ends 8/17)
- Stamp and Create: Anything Goes (ends 8/31)
- Imagination Crafts: Create a Scene (ends 8/31)
- Stamping Sensations: Anything Goes (ends 8/31)
- Craft my Life: All Crafts Challenge August/September (ends 9/31?)