*****Don’t forget to enter into our Watercolor Giveaway this month! Check it out for all the deets!*****
OK, on to my card for today; now remember, this was my first time using these markers! And I’ll tell you, I was thrilled with them! You can get a completely different look than mine today; for example, check out Lisa’s project yesterday where she’s also using these markers! Mine is a very solid, dark color, and hers is very light (& gorgeous!).
For my card, I’m using and older set by Altenew (I have just recently become obsessed with Altenew, so my collection is very small, but growing! I’m featuring the Oriental Orchids stamp set (they have a coordinating die set, also).
The colors I used for this card are:
- Pink (the main color for the flowers)
- Carmine Red (the center of the flowers)
- Light Green & Pale Green (the leaves)
I’ll also be entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Mini Monster w/ Heart Flower
- Circle Scallop
- Assorted Greetings
- Forever Friends
- Teeny Holly Berries
- Mini Berries
Today I have a card for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge: Picture Perfect!
Here’s the Inspirational Photo:
And here’s what I came up with!:
Have a wonderful day, and Happy Scrapping!
- Tree: G21, G24, G28, G29 / Trunk: E44, E47, E49
- Fox: E08, E09, E18 / Tail Tip: E50, E53 / Nose: R22
- Dragonflies: Body: BV04 / Wings: BG0000
- Mushrooms: YG93, YG95, YG97 / Spots: E5, E57, E59
- Bird: V01, Vo5, V06 / Beak: YR09
Here are the Lawn Fawn products I’m using today:The tags I used are from Pretty Pink Posh’s Stitched Tags die set. I also used the following Pretty Pink Posh sequins:
I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the coffee cup and the sentiment. The coffee cup is stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card Paper, and colored with Copic Sketch markers; the following are the colors I used:
- Cup Lid: E13, E15, E17, E18
- Cup Sleeve: Y32, Y35, Y38 / RV02
- Cup: E30
- Colorless Blender 0