Here’s the card I created using these fun multi-step stamps:
I stamped the jellyfish images with Altenew inks. For the green one, I used (light to dark) Bamboo, Olive, & Moss; these colors also all come together in a set of full size ink pads, and a set of mini’s, too. For the orange jellyfish, I used Sunkissed, Autumn Beige, & Velvet. You can get these colors when you combine the mini set Warm & Cozy with Red Sunset; there are also full size sets here & here.The sentiment is created using Altenew’s Halftone Hello Stamp set & coordinating Die Set. For the background, first I spritzed 3 Altenew Shimmer Ink Sprays onto the paper (Lavender Fields, Sea Glass, Frayed Leaf). I let it dry, then I placed the Altenew Stone Wall Stencil over the background paper and spritzed it with Tsukineko’s Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spray; it gives it a very subtle finish. You can see it in this photo: My final touch was adding Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Cupped Sequins: 4mm, 6mm, 10mm. Thank you to MarkerPop for having me on their Design Team! Have a wonderful day, and Happy Crafting!
- Springtime Critters stamp & die set (just released in April!)
- Springtime Blooms stamp & die set (just released in April!)
- STAX Stitched Dome die set (just released in April!)
- Stitched Oval Word Windows die set (just released in April!)
- Slider Channel Builder die set (released in August, 2016; here’s a video on how to use this die)
*****Don’t forget to enter into our Watercolor Giveaway this month! Check it out for all the deets!*****
OK, on to my card for today; now remember, this was my first time using these markers! And I’ll tell you, I was thrilled with them! You can get a completely different look than mine today; for example, check out Lisa’s project yesterday where she’s also using these markers! Mine is a very solid, dark color, and hers is very light (& gorgeous!).
For my card, I’m using and older set by Altenew (I have just recently become obsessed with Altenew, so my collection is very small, but growing! I’m featuring the Oriental Orchids stamp set (they have a coordinating die set, also).
The colors I used for this card are:
- Pink (the main color for the flowers)
- Carmine Red (the center of the flowers)
- Light Green & Pale Green (the leaves)
- STAX ZIg Zag Square Stackables
- Little Picket Fence Border Cut Set
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Cut Set
- Watercolor Wishes 6×6 Paper Pad