- Cupped Mossy Green 6mm & 4mm
- Cupped Metallic Gold 6mm & 4mm
- Cupped Cranberry 6mm & 4mm
- Cupped Metallic Silver 6mm & 4mm
- Gold Stars and Silver Stars
- 5 times in Black
- 1 time each in Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, & Purple (all in light springtime tones from the AC Cardstock Pastels set)
- 5 times in a Coffee Brown (just the little coffee portion)
- 5 times in Light Light Gray (just the little steam portion) (also from the AC Cardstock set)
- Warm Wishes has: Aquamarine 4mm & 6mm, Fresh Mint 4mm, Lemon Meringue 4mm & 6mm, Pink Blush 4mm, Pansy Purple 6mm
- Perk Up has: Sunshine Glow 6mm, Bermuda Blue 6mm, Peridot Mist 6mm, Lavender Moon 6mm, Strawberry Burst 6mm
- Thanks A Latte has: Espresso 4mm & 6mm
- The 2nd Thanks A Latte has: Clear Droplets 4mm & 6mm
- You Warm My Heart has: Sparkling Clear 4mm & 6mm
I’ll be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Holly Jolly Stamping
Hello, Crafters! Today I finally get to announce that I am joining the AJVD Design Team!
They were actually fairly simple cards!
I hope you enjoyed these 2 holiday cards, and that you have some inspiration to go work on some holiday cards this weekend!
I’ll be entering this project into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Wrap It Up
Happy Tuesday, Crafters! Today I’m Guest Designing for the A Jillian Vance Design blog!
For today’s project I made 2 Halloween cards (yes, it’s my favorite holiday to make cards for!).
My first one is using lots of patterned papers, some ribbon, and 2 doilies:I’m using these Jillian Vance products: Broom Rides stamp set, Halloween Tiny Tags Combo set, Mini Pearl Tag die set, Black Pear Pins, and the Black Onyx sequins. I stamped ALL the little sentiments from the Halloween Tiny Tags Combo set with various inks onto the larger tag. And the twine pieces all come from various twine spools I have on hand.
For my second card, I created a Distress Ink background; I used all the same Jillian Vance supplies on this card:
So that’s it! Hope you enjoyed!
I’ll be back in a couple days with more inspiration; so until then, Happy Crafting!
Happy Thursday, Crafters!
I’m THRILLED to be Guest Designing today for A Jillian Vance Design! And actually, I’ll be designing for them through September AND all of October, too! Yippee!
Today I’m working with the most adorable Halloween set, Broom Rides.
Most of the papers are from the Teresa Collins Masquerade Party 6×6 paper pad.Mr. Black Kitty Cat is stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Pigment Ink, then stamped with VersaMark Pigment Clear Ink, and heat embossed with Ranger Clear Embossing Powder.