- Year Six stamp set and coordinating die set
- So Jelly stamp set and coordinating die set
- Critters in the Sea stamp set and coordinating die set
- Life is Good stamp set
I’ll be entering this project into the Lawnscaping Challenge: Calling All Critters!
- Hot Concoctions stamp set
- A Magical Spring stamp set & coordinating die set
- Spring Fling stamp set & coordinating die set
- You’ve Got Mail stamp set and the coordinating die set (arriving 2/18!)
- Large and Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle die sets
- Hearts die set
- Let’s Polka in the Dark 6×6 paper pack
- Black Licorice ink pad
On the second card, I stamped the mailbox onto X-Press IT Blending Card paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored it with Copics. Then, I made a mask using Mask It, covered up the colored mailbox, and got the colors on the background using my Mini Ink Blending Tool and 4 Tim Holtz Distress inks pads: Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry.
And for the third card, I rubbed Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks with my Mini Ink Blending Tools onto Distress Watercolor paper; then I splashed it with water. The mailbox is stamped onto X-Press IT Blending Card paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it with Copics, and hand cut out.
Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!
- Blue Bird: B00, B01, B04 / YR07
- Red Bird: R17, R24, R27, R29 / YR07
- Branch: E17
I’ll be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Just a Pinch (I added a pinch of Xmas Red Stickles to the red bow on the lamp post)
I’ll be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Holly Jolly Stamping
- Mini Monster w/ Heart Flower
- Circle Scallop
- Assorted Greetings
- Forever Friends
- Teeny Holly Berries
- Mini Berries
Hi Crafters! It’s time for the November Release Blog Hop over at Paper Smooches!I decided to go with a non-traditional holiday color, purple. I used Distress Inks: Wilted Violet for the card base, and Dusty Concord for the tag. The images are all stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with different embossing powders (shown in supply list below). As a final touch, I added Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Cupped Marshmallow sequins. Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!
I’ll be entering this card into the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Oct. 4-10: Anything Goes
And the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Happy Tuesday, Crafters! Today I’m Guest Designing for the A Jillian Vance Design blog!
For today’s project I made 2 Halloween cards (yes, it’s my favorite holiday to make cards for!).
My first one is using lots of patterned papers, some ribbon, and 2 doilies:I’m using these Jillian Vance products: Broom Rides stamp set, Halloween Tiny Tags Combo set, Mini Pearl Tag die set, Black Pear Pins, and the Black Onyx sequins. I stamped ALL the little sentiments from the Halloween Tiny Tags Combo set with various inks onto the larger tag. And the twine pieces all come from various twine spools I have on hand.
For my second card, I created a Distress Ink background; I used all the same Jillian Vance supplies on this card:
So that’s it! Hope you enjoyed!
I’ll be back in a couple days with more inspiration; so until then, Happy Crafting!
- Dog: W1, W3, W5, W7 / Nose: C7, C9
- Cat: E0000, E000, E30 / Brown spots: E13, E15, E25 / Nose: R20 / Collar: RV13, Rv14
- Fire Hydrant: R27, R29, R89 / Y13, Y15, Y17
- Bone: E50, E30
- Mouse Toy: E13, E15 / BG15, BG18 / V15, V17