- You’ve Got Mail stamp set and the coordinating die set (arriving 2/18!)
- Large and Small Stitched 4 Bar Rectangle die sets
- Hearts die set
- Let’s Polka in the Dark 6×6 paper pack
- Black Licorice ink pad
On the second card, I stamped the mailbox onto X-Press IT Blending Card paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored it with Copics. Then, I made a mask using Mask It, covered up the colored mailbox, and got the colors on the background using my Mini Ink Blending Tool and 4 Tim Holtz Distress inks pads: Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord, Shaded Lilac, Picked Raspberry.
And for the third card, I rubbed Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks with my Mini Ink Blending Tools onto Distress Watercolor paper; then I splashed it with water. The mailbox is stamped onto X-Press IT Blending Card paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it with Copics, and hand cut out.
Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by!
- Cup: BG11, BG15, BG18 / RV52, RV55
- Umbrella: R22, R14, R24, R27/ BG10, BG11, BG15 / T4, T6 / RV55
- Small Diamond: B00 / B04 / BG01
- Big Diamond: B000, B00 / B01, B04, B05 / BG00, BG01, BG02
- Clock: RV52, RV63, RV55 / T0, T2 / BG11, BG15 / T4
- Lovebirds: W00, W01 / YR18 / Branch: E13, E15, E17 / G14, G16 / R24