- STAX ZIg Zag Square Stackables
- Little Picket Fence Border Cut Set
- Simple Stitched Hillside Borders Cut Set
- Watercolor Wishes 6×6 Paper Pad
I’ll be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Holly Jolly Stamping
- Clear Droplets 6mm
- Clear Droplets 4mm
- Marshmallow 6mm Cupped
- Marshmallow 4mm Cupped
- Onyx 4mm Cupped
- Watermelon 4mm Cupped
- Santa: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20 / Clothes: R17, R27, R29 & N0, N2 / Beard: W00, W1, W3 / Belt & Boots: C6, C7, C9 / Present: Y13, Y15, & RV04, RV09
- Reinder: Fur: E13, E15, E17 / Antlers: E71, E74, E77 / R46 / Hooves: T6, T8 / Collar: E59 & Y17
- Girl: Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20 / Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57 / Coat: Y13, Y15, Y17 / Scarf: RV04, RV09 / Boots: E17, E18
My card today is using Lawn Fawn products:
- Cozy Christmas stamp set and coordinating die set
- Chit Chat stamp set and coordinating die set
- Spooktacular stamp set and coordinating die set
- Large Stitched Square Stackables die set
- Small Stitched Square Stackables die set
- Let’s Bokeh in the Snow 6×6 paper pack
- Let’s Polka Mon Amie 6×6 paper pack
- Black Licorice Fawndamentals ink pad (for the Chit Chat images)
- Fireplace: E25, E23 / E44, E47 / E08, E09 / E57, E59 / E000, E01
- Cat: YR21, YR23, YR24 / E99 / R22
- Fire: Y13, Y17, Y38, YR04, YR07, YR09, R29
- Log: E23, E25, E27
- Bird: R24, R27, R29 / YR04
So that’s it! Have a great day, and Happy Crafting!
This card also works perfectly for the current Lawnscaping Challnge: Thinking of You!
Hi Crafters! It’s time for the November Release Blog Hop over at Paper Smooches!I decided to go with a non-traditional holiday color, purple. I used Distress Inks: Wilted Violet for the card base, and Dusty Concord for the tag. The images are all stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with different embossing powders (shown in supply list below). As a final touch, I added Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Cupped Marshmallow sequins. Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!
- Critters in Costume stamp set and coordinating die set
- Spooktacular stamp set and coordinating die set
- Sweater Weather stamp set and coordinating die set
- Heebie Jeebies stamp set
- Stitched Hillside Borders die set
- Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die set
- Large and Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set
- Science of Love stamp set and coordinating die set
- Wish You Were Here stamp set and coordinating die set
- A Good Apple stamp set and coordinating die set
- Bannerific stamp set and coordinating die set
- Riley’s ABC’s stamp set
- Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies: Large and Small
- Fawndamentals Dye Ink Pads: Black Licorice and Lobster
- Globe: Water: B21, B24, B26 / Land: G24, G28, G29
- Beaker 1: YR00, YR02, YR04 / BV20
- Beaker 2: V12, V15, V17 / BV20
- Beaker 3: G14, G12 / BV20
- Ruler: E21
- Calculator: R05, R08, R27 / Screen: C1, C3
- Book: Y13, Y15, Y17 / Pages at bottom: T0 / Spine: RV25/ Bookmark: RV23
- Girl Chick: RV23, RV25 / Beak: YR15 / Glasses: BG0000
- Boy Chick: BG01, BG02 / Beak: YG15 / Glasses: BG0000
I’ll be entering this project into the Lawnscaping Challenge: Back to School
- Critters in the Jungle stamp set and coordinating die set
- Life is Good stamp set and coordinating die set
- Gleeful Gardens stamp set and coordinating die set
- Flirty Frames stamp set and coordinating die set
- Critters in the Burbs stamp set
- Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set
- Cat: E42, E43, E44 / Spots: E74, E77, E79 / Nose: R59
- Big Leaf Plant: G14, G16, G19
- Single Leaves: G24, G28, G29
- Tall Grass: YG21, YG03, YG23, YG17
- Short Grasses: YG23, YG17
- Trees: YG13, YG17, G14, G24 / Trunk: E70, E74
- Bird: B04, B06, BG000, BG02, BG05, R22, R24, R29, Y35, Y38 / Beak: E30, E31 / Claws: W3
- Vine: G14, G16
I’ll be entering this project into the Lawnscaping Challenge: Sparkle & Shine! (I have Stickles on all the flower centers, Zig Wink of Stella Clear on the bird & flowers, and Glossy Accents on the bird’s beak and the leopard’s nose)
I’m also entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Furry Friends!
Our theme this week is Snow or Glitter!I colored this lovely digi image with Copic Sketch markers. The papers, unfortuntely, are nowhere to be found on the web! But if you want to know, they come from the Home for Christmas 6×6 paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs. The sentiment, from the Lawn Fawn Let It Snow stamp set, is stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with Ranger White embossing powder. Thank you so much for stopping by; have fun creating some Christmas cards!
Hi Crafters! Yay ~ it’s time for a Lawnscaping Blog Hop!
You’re at Valerie’s Blog, and you should have arrived from Beau Monde Designs (isn’t her work AMAZING?!).
OK, this Hop is all about Coffee – mmmm, yum!
WOW, check out all the wonderful sponsors!!
I took out 4 Distress Ink Pads (colors shown at end of post) to create the base and background; I wanted to create a cool splotched coffee-looking background.
I was having so much fun, I made another little project – this cute shaker tag!
The card is 4.75″ square, and the tag is 2.75″ x 3.25″.
I’ll be entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
Thanks for more great inspiration, MFT! Now, go make YOUR card using these awesome tips!
I’ll be entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product. This is easy for me because I guess my favorite technique is Copic coloring, and my favorite product to use on a project are sequins!
I am loving all the coffee cards I’m seeing out there, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon!
The Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3 die worked perfectly as the backdrop for my cute little scene; these Pretty Pink Posh cupped sequins were the perfect accent to the background and the scene: Aquamarine 6mm & 4mm , Sparkling Clear 4mm, and Pink Blush 4mm.
Thanks for stopping by!
I’ll be entering this card into the current Lawnscaping Challenge: Calling All Critters
Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful weekend!
The Challenge this week is Color Combination:
For my card, I used an image from the Ninja Penguins Clipart collection. These guys are hilarious!
To add a little sparkle, I painted the scarf with my Clear Zig Wink of Stella glitter brush, and added Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Cupped Sparkling Clear sequins.
This was a quick, simple, and really fun card to make; I could definitely see whipping out a bunch of these for the holidays in no time!
Good morning, Crafters!
For my card, I combined watercoloring with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and embossing powder & heat embossing.
I hope you join in and have some fun watercoloring of your own; it really is a wonderful medium to work with!
Thank you to Pretty Pink Posh for hosting this great event, and to all the great sponsors!