First of all!!!…
I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday with the people most special to you; I will be, and for that (and many other things), I am very, very grateful!
And another thing I’m thankful for? You! My wonderful readers & friends; without you and all your amazing support & encouragement, I could not be doing the thing I love the most: creating and inspiring. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful families!I went all-out Girly today! I did this with a Paper Nest Dolls image, Artist Avery, and the gorgeous papers from My Mind’s Eye: Stella & Rose.
The image is colored with Copic markers
My card is 6″ x 6″, has many layers & many embellishments!
All the supplies are listed below, and you can always see more great creations by my amazing Paper Nest Dolls team members at our blog!
Have a fantastic day!——————————————————————— I’ll be entering this project into the following Challenges:
- Scrap Creations: Make It Sparkle (ends 12/1)>>UPDATE: This project made the Top 3!!<<
- Party Time Challenges: #148 Anything Goes (ends 12/2)>>UPDATE: This project made VIP Top 3!<<
- Lil Red Wagon: Off the Edge (ends 12/3)>>UPDATE: This project was a Featured Winner!!<<
- ByLoriDesigns: Challenge #60 Paper (ends 12/3)
Outlawz Thursday’s Twist Challenge: Shades of Blue (ends 12/4)
- Delightful Challenges: Favorite Things (my Copic markers!) (ends 12/4)>>UPDATE: This project made First Place!<<
Songbird Challenges: Challenge #28 Die Another Day (ends 12/6)
- A Creative Romance: Vintage Style (ends 12/6)
- Graph It Colour Challenge: Vintage Polka Dots (ends 12/8)>>UPDATE: This project was a Top 3 Favourite!<<
4 Crafty Girlz: Anything Goes (ends 12/11)