- My card is A6 size (6 1/4″ x 4 3/4″)
- I colored the image with Copics
- The paper is from the Stella and Rose collection by My Mind’s Eye
- The heat embossed sentiment & hearts are from Paper Smooche’s new Bitty Bungalows stamp set
- I added some sketchy lines and dots around the perimeters with my .3 Tip Black Copic Multi Liner marker
I had so much fun with these three little guys!
The Copic colors and all the supplies I used are listed below.
Have a wonderful rest-of-the-week, and Happy Scrapping!____________________________________________________________________ I’ll be entering this project in to the following Challenges:
- Try Stampin’ on Tuesday: #141 Sketch (ends 10/29)>>UPDATE: This project was chosen as Top 3!<<
Copics Used:Red Ant: R24, 29 / E17, 18 Brown Ant: E25, 27, 29 / YR24, 27 Black Ant: C6, 7, 9, / W5, 7 Leaves: G24, 28, 29 Grass: YG63, 67 Supplies Used: